THE APPLICATION FOR THE GEMS PRODUCTS, IMPLIED THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES:
1. This rate does not include taxes.
2. The prices of the rate are in euros.
3. This rate cancels and replaces the previous ones and can be changed without notice.
4. Gems reserves the right to modify or cease production of any of its models, without prior notice.
5. All orders are individually made and confirmed.
6. Cancellations or modifications will not be accepted after five days of sending the confirmation, or if the order has already entered the manufacturing process.
7. All returns must be authorized by our commercial department. Authorized returns must be sent freight prepaid.
8. The position of the arms is always considered in a sitting position on the sofa.
9. The manufacturing time is 5-6 weeks from the order confirmation.
10. Customer fabric orders must follow the following rules.
– All upholstery must be sent freight prepaid and with the appropriate packaging.
– Shipments must include the name of the sender and the reference of the order. – The face on which it must be upholstered must be indicated.
– The specified lengths refer to smooth fabrics 140 cm wide.
– For stamped footage or with rapport, the footage must be consulted, and it will have an increase of 10% with respect to the PVP.
– The excess footage received will be returned in the order, unless the client indicates otherwise.
11. Possible variations in the tone of the upholstery with respect to the samples will not give rise to any type of claim.
12. The small marks, veins and variations in tone that could be seen in the pieces upholstered in leather are not defects, but characteristics of full-grain leather, which due to its 100% natural origin, may always have some imperfection.
13. Being a handmade product, there may be small variations in the measurements that appear in the technicians.
14. All modules and sofas up to 260 cm come with two seat and back cushions.
15. Transportation to the warehouse is included for orders over €600 in cost (VAT not included). Otherwise, the transport will be charged on the invoice (10% of the amount of the sale).
16. Claims for damage or mistreatment will not be accepted after 48 hours of receipt. It is the customer’s obligation to check the quantity and correct delivery of the packages. If there is any incident in the delivery, the carrier must be notified and indicated on the delivery note. Gems will not be responsible for any incident that has not been reported at the time of unloading, both to Gems itself and to the transport agency, indicating it on the delivery note.
17. Direct deliveries to private customers will have an additional cost that will be confirmed once the final delivery data is received. The removal of old sofas and transfers will have to be assessed in each case by the Gems logistics department.
18. In the event that the customer cannot receive the merchandise within the established deadlines, Gems can store said products in its facilities and reserves the right to charge storage costs.
19. Transportation costs for repairs that are covered by warranty will be borne by the Customer.
GEMS products comply with all UE regulations (Quality, Guarantee, Environment and International Homologation). The home and contract products exceed the British Standard and EU Fireproofing regulations.
Wood Structures – 10-year or lifetime warranty. Solid wood from sustainable forests is used, so the sofa can be reupholstered over and over again and the structure will remain unchanged over time.
Suspension – 10-year or lifetime warranty. The 3.8mm zigzag steel spring frame reinforces the structure and means that the structure will not collapse.
Seat cushions – 5 year warranty. High-density foam has high durability.
Back cushions – 5 year warranty. The hollow fiber used in the manufacture has an exceptional and constant recovery coefficient over time, so that, with minimal maintenance, the cushion will always look in perfect condition.
Fabric – Depending on the manufacturer, the warranty ranges from 2 to 5 years and covers manufacturing defects.